Re: [MiNT] MiNTLib for ColdFire

Hello, Andreas.

Just use addql everywhere, it's absolutely the same.

It seems that you are right.
When the target is an address register, addq.w and addq.l both work on 32-bit, both opcodes are 2 bytes long, and both takes 8 CPU cycles on 68000.

If there is no objection, I will replace all the addq.w #x,an instructions by addq.l in the 68000 code. There will be no performance loss, and the code will be ColdFire compatible without change.

NB: Please Alan, don't commit the patch, I will provide another one after the addq cleanup.

--
Vincent Rivière