Re: [MiNT] XaAES

Am 07.07.2009, 23:32 Uhr, schrieb Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no>:

- Fileselector: faster, better handling

Have you fixed the bug where the auto-generated shortcuts conflicts with
the partition selection shortcut? E.g. in "Cancel" "C" is underlined,
but pressing Alt+C selects C:\ instead of Cancel.

I didnt notice this yet. But its not really a programming-bug, I think, but rather a design-bug. I'd prefer to let Alt-C choose the drive, as it is now, for there is always Undo for cancel.

A solution would be that in the cancel-Button the first letter in 'Cancel' that is not a drive would be underlined so Alt-l for example would select cancel. Or drop the underline-feature in this case.

What do You think?

And where we're at it: On my aranym the italic text is always cut off at the half of the last letter. Its not wrong clipping (I switched it off for testing), maybe fvdi does this.

So I changed the font to underlined+light for links. But maybe only I have this crippled output?

-Helmut