Re: [MiNT] XaAES

Am 18.07.2009, 13:55 Uhr, schrieb Peter Slegg <p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk>:

Sorry I am confused. What about Ctrl-Insert ?

As I was when I wrote this.

MiNT sets bit 6 always if insert is pressed. If an app asks for shift it
gets 0x41 instead of 0x1 in Kbshift, if right shift and insert are
pressed. See my other post (INSERT=...). The program should not check more
than 5 bits I think, but ...

I once wrote a little program to check what's coming in(appended).

TOS never sets this bit on keyboard-input on my TT.

Surely this has something to do with mouse-simulation by keyboard, maybe
its written somewhere that insert sets bit 6, but this is incompatible to
the original TOS-behaviour. And why dont they change kbshift on Clr/Home?

-Helmut