Re: [MiNT] symlinks and hostfs

Vincent Rivière píše v So 29. 08. 2009 v 10:41 +0200:

> 1) I copied the "ln" utility from my other to /bin in AFROS (because it
> is not present).

I can add it there. BTW, I have just happened to find out that Teradesk
can create a symlink easily - just select the source and click File ->
New.

> 4) Inside ARAnyM, "ls -l" shows a link (instead of a regular file in my
> other setup), so it is better.

it is correct, not just better :-)

> But inside ARAnyM, ls displays the target of the link as an absolute
> filename:

right, I can confirm the absolute path.

> This works, but it is not the expected result (it should be relative),
> as shown on the host.

this should be possible to fix in ARAnyM, shouldn't it? At least I guess
it's there :)

Petr