Re: [MiNT] XaAES:update:CONFIGVARS

Am 30.08.2009, 20:10 Uhr, schrieb Vincent Rivière
<vincent.riviere@freesbee.fr>:

Just use "diff -Naur" instead of "diff -w" (the output will be very

Thanks for your answer. Without -w the files with \r\n-endings will
completely in the diff. So I either add the -w or someone has to remove
the \r from from win_draw.c, xa_vdi.c.

different), and append ".patch" to the filename of your diff. That way,

I will then post one mail per file with "changelog" containing what
changed.

The Subject will be XaAES:update:<name>.

we know it can be applied with the "patch" utility (and some tools are able to colorize it automatically).

Will try again :)

-Helmut