Re: [MiNT] Xaaes:update:info.c

Am 01.09.2009, 17:00 Uhr, schrieb Alan Hourihane <alanh@fairlite.co.uk>:

Mmm, this isn't a diff.

No ;)

Also, if you've changed Makefiles, then you should include those in your
diffs. As it is, I guess this file won't even get compiled.

It would for it is not in the Makefile and the old xa_appl.c is in the cvs. So this file would be ignored. But as I told before, it is impossible to seperate all changes from the diff into seperate patches. Better wait with compilation until the cvs is in sync with my files.

For new files you need to use the --new-file flag to "cvs diff".

Ok.

Please ignore the other update-posts from Monday.

-Helmut