Re: [MiNT] Cross-compiling and RPMs (was Re: g++ bug or is my build enviroment not sane?)

Hello Vincent, rest,

  If  the  only problem is cross-compiling, I can make RPMs on aranym on a quad4
  pc, if someone makes the .spec files for me!

--
Best regards,
 George                            mailto:ggn@hol.gr