Re: [MiNT] Cross-compiler poll

Standa Opichal wrote:
Hi! :)

I build m68k rarely these days, but OS X 10.5 and 10.6 would be nice to have available for the times I would.. :)

Best Regards!
Standa

On Oct 19, 2009, at 12:57 PM, Philipp Donzé wrote:

Hi Vincent

I'm interested in a Mac OS 10.5 build.

Some years ago I used Patrice Mandins patch to create the cross-compiler setup. But since you took over the project and released a build every months, I did not regularly rebuild everything... it just takes a lot of time to build all the tool chain :-)

But when you're ready with your latest update, I'll try and build it myself again.

Regards
Philipp

i am waiting on my hdrive to come back but I have a working 68000 runing rainbow tos and I would love to have mint update for that machine. I have mint going back to the earliest times from the origintor.
josephus