Re: [MiNT] G++ and my program.

2009/10/13 Miro Kropacek <miro.kropacek@gmail.com>
Hi,

I am trying to compile a C++ program under MiNT with both the 2.95 version from easymint, and the 4.4 version from mikro. The program is fairly simple, but I get all sorts of different errors that aren't quite readable. I guess the first error appears in iostream.h. (or ios, iostr, iostream.h as it appears).

I'd recommend to post here your simple program along with that 'unreadable' errors ;) If it's too long, just cut it after 10-20 lines (the first error is often the most important one)

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org

OK, I made it compile with your C++ port. Unfortunately the problem was that I had to go to the usr/local dir and run it from there. Calling while being on the source directory didn't work (yes, I used the m68K-mint-), I have no idea why this happens...

Thanks