Re: [MiNT] New subscriber :)

 - Is this muc.lists.mint some kind of (discontinued?) archive of this list? or is it some completely different list?

That's an interesting little beast.. it used to be a mirror of this very list (happily exposing all our email addresses to spam harvesters) and none of the subscribers seemed to be aware of this, but as I see now, this stopped in 2003. Since the newsgroup technically still exists, it's now being bombarded by script kiddies.

Funny that the description of muc.lists.mint says it's 'moderated'. Doesn't look that way to me. ;)

Maurits.