[MiNT] XaAES 1.16.3 patch 2009-11-30

I just tested the texture additions I mention else where, and they
work wonderfully, so no more need for "texture hacks" for scrollbars:

 | original file |        where        | with focus | unfocused | new file     |
   slwtitle.img    File Selector Title   slwtitle     ulwtitle    ulwtitle.img
   wtitle.img      Window Title          wtitle       wtitleu     wtitleu.img
   slider.img      Scrollbar Slider      slider       slideru     slideru.img
   slide.img       Scrollbar background  slide        slideu      slideu.img
                   Vertical Slider       vslider      vslideru    vslider.img
                   Vertical Slider                    vslideru    vslideru.img
                   Vertical background   vslide       vslideu     vslide.img
                   Vertical background                vslideu     vslideu.img
   info.img        Info Area Background  info         infou       infou.img
   exterior.img    Base Window Frame BG  exterior     uxterior    uxterior.img

the patch causes the new textures to replace the default ones only if
found, so this will function happily on current installs

I intend to do a few more additions like this, that maintain backwards
compatibility, for both 1.16.3 and 1.17.cvs, but I cant test the 1.17
stuff yet, due to the "pixel format" issue mentioned in the "XaAES
1.16.3 source" thread. Because I cant test them, I wont supply a patch
for 1.17, but the patch is currently only for one file, all in close
proximity, so doing it by hand from the supplied patch is easy.

Paul
mental note: dont supply diff with linux diff, use MiNT to generate diff