Re: [MiNT] XaAES sources for FreeMiNT 1.16.3

I was just about to report this same behavior on my TT! (Running latest MiNT and XaAES from cvs). When Thing shows a dialog box, I cannot press any of the buttons on it until I switch to another app and back. It doesn't actually freeze, I can still move all the windows (and the dialog) :) around.

I just tried to reproduce the same with QED but it didn't happen there. For the moment I haven't got much else installed to generate dialogs with. But so far it seems for me that only Thing is affected by this (1.27), even though the same version never displayed this behavior before. (Until upgrading to cvs I was using the released versions of MiNT and XaAES that came with EasyMiNT).

Finally - thanks - I'm not insane. I've experienced this behavior too. It only happened to Thing - no other application was affected. It prevents me from using the new kernel/XaAES, since I don't want to use TeraDesk or Jinnee. I've tested it with similar results on the Hades and CT60. IIRC I've posted questions about this on the mintlist before, but I don't think anyone responded.

-- PeP