Re: [MiNT] mintlib Makefile requires bash as shell

Vincent Rivière wrote:
Since we didn't manage to find a simple and good solution as fast as the $(<file) syntax, I propose the following workaround.

Basically, nothing is changed. But after creating the file includepath, the Makefile checks if the shell supports the $(<file) syntax. If it is not the case, it asks the user to use "make SHELL=/bin/bash" instead.

Could someone commit that patch, please ?
This is the one posted on 27/10/2009 (stupidly named the same as the previous one). It is lightweight, does not add overhead, is transparent when compiling on MiNT, and adds an explicit error message with a hint for Ubuntu users.

--
Vincent Rivière