Re: [MiNT] XaAES sources for FreeMiNT 1.16.3

On Sat, 05 Dec 2009 12:00:53 , "Helmut Karlowski" <helmut.karlowski@ish.de> wrote:
> Am 05.12.2009, 11:30 Uhr, schrieb Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no>:
>
> > I tried this with Thing 1.29 under 1.17, and this bug did not occur. I'm
> > using an "experimental" bugfixed XaAES from Helmut, perhaps this bug is
> > fixed there?
>
> I did some fixes concerning focus, if i recall right.
>
> -Helmut

One of the many changes that I haven't been able to use. :-(

Please can we have a release ?

As for the floppy disc problem, it is related to syslogd.
I do remember that with 1.15.12 I used to get 2 messages from
syslogd at shutdown. I never worked out why but I think there
were 2 syslogd processes running. This may be unrelated but I
thought it worth mentioning.

Peter