[MiNT] Fresh Mint anyone?

or Lime?
how about Bronze?

six in all, check them out here:
http://paulwratt.110mb.com/afros/skins/xaaes/

I also have extra config "stuff" working, atm only XWIDGETS will be of
interest to anyone, same as WIDGETS, but for custom XA_XTOBJ (thats
readio and check boxes for anyone who doesn't know)

(1.16.3) I will offer up a 040 binary pack for download, if there are
other CPU target request, I'll pack those as well. But you can do
these chages (gradient includes) youself, like so:

download the gradient sources

in RENDER_OBJ.C
cut all XA_GRADIENT structs

at top add

#define RENDER_OBJ
#ifdef USE_GRADIENT_FILE
#include USE_GRADIENT_FILE
#else
#include "gradients.c"
#endif

if you want to use the "recolor.sh" script, new Makefile, and other bits, else:

#define RENDER_OBJ
#include "gradients.c"

will do. The gradients files are combined for 2 seperate C includes,
so this one will load only the xa_gradient structs that originally
came from RENDER_OBJ.C

do the same for WIN_DRAW.C (xa_gradient structs are in three separate
sections this time, not one block) and a new # section at the top.

Its pretty simple, but I will release these sources for easy of use,
as combined they can be dropped straight into CVS for 1.16.3, and
provide the texture extensions as well

I expect to see a 1.17 version floating around soon

Have fun