Re: [MiNT] XaAES sources for FreeMiNT 1.16.3

ROCK ON, now for fVDI and AES's..

what is the current state of v4e support (I see preliminary "hacks" in
kernel Makefile's, they could be cleaner and usable in the regular
way), you know what I am thinking right?

THIS is why we must now push forward for a stable release (of complete
OS, across all platforms), this is the testbed for Coldari, most
issues can be ironed out now (before prototypes are ready), then it is
minor issues later, when there is already fully functioning (and nice
to use) dev environment..

Paul
dude, I so envy you right now