Re: [MiNT] Greek keyboard table

On Mon, 2009-12-07 at 16:02 +0200, Christos Tziotzis wrote:
> Hi,
> Thanks to your help, I now have a working greek kbd table. It's not as
> usable as the PC standard but it works. I use the swkbdtbl program to
> switch the tables though this is done by calling it through a teradesk
> F-key shortcut. Ideally I'd like it to be through a universal
> shortcut.. in the pc world this is done by alt+shift. If anyone knows
> how to do it let me know.
>
> Now, can anyone tell me how to commit the table to the cvs?

Usually, sending a diff to the list would suffice for others to review,
comment and commit on your behalf.

>  Unfortunately to type greek you need some fonts, fnt and/or ttf that
> are of the 8-bit variety. I am not sure of the copyright status of
> the .fnt fonts which are absolutely necessary...

I suspect that's the first step in working out the license for the fnt
files. If they are absolutely necessary then there's no point in
committing until that can be established, or a suitable alternative
found.

Alan.