Re: [MiNT] XaAES sources for FreeMiNT 1.16.3

Jo Even Skarstein wrote:
From: "Miro Kropacek" <miro.kropacek@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2009 3:34 PM
To: "Jo Even Skarstein" <joska@online.no>
Cc: <mint@lists.fishpool.fi>
Subject: Re: [MiNT] XaAES sources for FreeMiNT 1.16.3

I guess the reason why you don't want to use cross compiler are Atari
feelings related, right? :) Because thanks to Vincent's work on gcc and
Aranym guys' on Aranym, you can not only develop code faster and more
comfortable but you can also faster _test_ it. For example, when I'm doing
some freemint related stuff, I set up KDevelop (with all that Alt+C, nice

But I'm not using a PC with Aranym. I use a Milan. If I were to switch to a PC for development, I would never use an Atari again because I spend 95% of my time coding. I could just as well develop stuff for Windows and perhaps even make some money ;-)

Yes it is a feeling. I am an idiot. I feel physical pain
everytime I realize what the poor processor must go through every
time I open a window on my Linux or Mac box.

This is a trauma from my early years of computing.
I have written assembly the first ten years of my carreer.
After that 10 years of COBOL hell.
But I was weak, it payed very well :-)

--
Groeten; Regards.