Re: [MiNT] XaAES sources for FreeMiNT 1.16.3

From: "Peter Slegg" <p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk>
Sent: Thursday, December 03, 2009 6:27 PM
To: "[MiNT] Mailing-List" <mint@fishpool.com>
Subject: Re: [MiNT] XaAES sources for FreeMiNT 1.16.3

One of the bugs I have experienced since leaving 1.15.12 is that
my Milan cannot format a floppy disc.

Thing reports "The drive cannot be locked", this is with 1.16.3

Have you tried with something else than Thing? And do you have the latest TOS in your Milan? There was a serious problem with the floppy in previous versions. If I can find a floppy I'll try to format it using Thing tonight.

I don't know if anyone answered Paul's question about the
dialogue locking. It does not happen in 1.16.3 only 1.17

It has never happened on my Milan with 1.17. Perhaps all those that has seen this problem should post a list of all autofolder-programs and all running processes? I think we need to know more about the environment in order to reproduce this bug.

Jo Even

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4659 (20091203) __________

http://www.eset.com