Re: [MiNT] XaAES: detect pixel-format-problem

Am 01.12.2009, 05:52 Uhr, schrieb Lonny Pursell <atari@bright.net>:

Interesting. So your saying ozks code it relying on some default values in the palette? That is not good. My method is to save the color , change it
to white $FF, plot it, then restore that color back the way it was.

No. My code does this. Ozks code relies on CLUT-support.

Best would be to have a method that doesn't need either of them, but
until then I think the palette-method should be used.

-Helmut