Re: [MiNT] XaAES sources for FreeMiNT 1.16.3

Am 07.12.2009, 10:47 Uhr, schrieb Paul Wratt <paul.wratt@gmail.com>:

I seriously lean toward this idea, simply because current builds of
MiNT & XaAES (1.17) are not usable in ARAnyM.

You cannot claim that XaAES isn't usable just because of that pixel-detection!

BTW I get E0E000 for red+green

Anyone has some more? ;-)

Again, how does use of "vq_scrninfo()" in XaAES impact on MiNT when

MiNT has nothing to do with vq_scrninfo.

used with other VDI's. XaAES is going through some upgrades and bug

vq_scrninfo could be used in the next version if there is fvdi, else
the old method that seems to work with nvdi. But I already suggested a
possible way for all. In the end a working vq_scrninfo should be supplied
for all VDIs like Lonny suggested.

-Helmut