Re: [MiNT] [Mint-cvs] [FreeMiNT CVS] freemint/sys/arch

On Sun, 2010-01-03 at 19:19 +0000, p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk wrote:
> [...]

Given any sizable changes I think branches work very well and let other
developers work in isolation until they're happy with the work being
done, but also allows others to contribute and look over things.

Merging later ensures the feature/fix makes it into the mainline code in
an organized way.

Small isolated changes should go straight to HEAD (master).

I have to say, that CVS sucks for merging, and git (or maybe subversion)
is much better at this. That's a side comment though and I'm not
mandating a version control system change.

Alan.