Re: [MiNT] Bugtracker

Hello,

> on 1/1/10 11:45 PM, Paul Wratt wrote:
>
> > "You don't need to integrate "everything" into the wiki" - I want
> > access to TosHyp from an webdev page for FreeMiNT, XaAES, and
> others,
> > which mean cross-referencing AES, VDI, TRAP's, calls, kernel Lib,
> > GemLib, etc.
(...)

> Tos hyp is here: http://toshyp.atari.org/ (web formatted)
>
> As for the cvs version it is like source code, its udo format I think
> at
> first glance.  The hyp is compiled actually.  I checked out a local
> copy
> from the cvs last week.

As a side note, documentation of VDI API and AES API are in gemlib source code, using doxygen syntax. Then, the GEMlib documentation (which is documentation of AES and VDI API of most AES/VDI) is generated using doxygen.

Here is the result :
http://arnaud.bercegeay.free.fr/gemlib/html/modules.html

I think that an utility like doxygen is really good for our kind of project, because it's an easy way to keep both source code (binaries) and documentation synchronized and up to date.

Arnaud.