Re: [MiNT] [Mint-cvs] [FreeMiNT CVS] freemint/sys/sockets/inet4

Den 02.01.2010 00:10, skrev Vincent Rivière:
Odd Skancke wrote:
vice versa, it will be very difficult keeping this under control via
#ifdefs within a single source tree. And I hate these kinds of #ifdefs
:-)

What are those huge differences ?

There are actually some differences. I seem to remember some difference in how arrays are declared between PureC and GCC .. but I dont remember exactly what it was. But if the differences are not huge, all the better.

GCC 4.x is more picky than earlier versions, thus the code has sometimes
to be cleaned up. But the resulting code should work perfectly on older
compilers. Or except extremely specific cases.
Am I wrong ?

I really hope you are right. I dont know enough about the alternative compilers to make a correct statement here..