Re: [MiNT] using MAIN or enhancement-branch

On 1/3/10 5:38 AM, Helmut Karlowski wrote:
Is there a way for the compiler compiling source that uses headers or libs from freemint/sys to decide whether is sees the MAIN-branch or the enhancement-branch?

I think there should be a global #define so that e.g. XaAES compiles with all MiNT-branches.

-Helmut

The XaAES in the enhancements branch should be modified to compile with the enhancements branch and vice versa IMHO. The collective freemint code base in each branch should be compatible with itself. All of this outside of CVS code work is such a mess now. I don't even know where I would get one of your builds if I wanted to test it and I've googled.

Thanks,
Mark