Re: [MiNT] G++ 4.4.2 prob

Mark Duckworth a écrit :
ignoring nonexistent directory "/e/usr/local/bin/../lib/gcc/m68k-atari-mint/4.4.2/../../../../include/c++/4.4.2"
It seems some include paths aren't setup quite right. I can make it compile and run with:

root@aralap:/root>g++ -I/usr/local/include/c++/4.4.2/

This looks strange.
GCC (unlike the binutils) is designed to be installable to any
directory, in respect to the original tree (and if I'm not wrong).

Thus, it takes its own executable file name, then it finds its own lib
directory, then the include directory, all of this with relative
directories.

First of all I wonder why this "/e" appears. I guess for you /usr is a
symlink to /e/usr, but that should remain invisible.

I wonder if your /e uses ARAnyM's hostfs. There are some problems with
symlinks on hostfs. It may not be the problem here, but who knows.

Check the following directories exist on your system:
/e/usr/local/bin
/e/usr/local/lib/gcc/m68k-atari-mint/4.4.2
/e/usr/local/include/c++/4.4.2

If they all exist... well, the nonexistent directory message from gcc is
wrong.

Good luck.

--
Vincent Rivière