Re: [MiNT] New branches !

Am 04.01.2010, 23:39 Uhr, schrieb Alan Hourihane <alanh@fairlite.co.uk>:

Secondly, I've created a branch "helmut-enhancements" with Helmut's own
XAAES changes too.

Could you please chose another name for this? Maybe xaaes-alt or xaaes-exp, if possible?

Hopefully we'll be able to reconcile all these recent changes into the
mainline code along with my own "freemint-enhancements" branch as a
pre-cursor to a new release.

I think this is going to work. I would have suggested to save Odds changes and have a closer look during the next time, but maybe it's better this way.

-Helmut