Re: [MiNT] broken compilation

Am 03.01.2010, 13:49 Uhr, schrieb Odd Skancke <ozk@atari.org>:

It broke also XaAES-compilation.

Could you try again now? If not ok, please tell me what happens when build breaks.

I did that already 3 hours agor, but my message has not yet arrived here.

I'm currently compiling XaAES with the current MiNT-source from cvs and come to some discrepancies:

In mint/kentry.h now the prototype for load_modules is:

  void _cdecl (*load_modules)(const char *path,
            const char *ext,
long _cdecl (*loader)(struct basepage *, const char *, short *));

while it was

  void _cdecl (*load_modules)(const char *path,
            const char *ext,
long _cdecl (*loader)(struct basepage *, const char *, short *, short *));

before. The last short* for loader() is for subclass, which is used in one instance in XaAES. Has this been forgotten, or is it intentionally?

-Helmut