Re: [MiNT] Other Sparemint Decisions

Am 10.01.2010, 06:58 Uhr, schrieb Mark Duckworth <mduckworth@atari-source.org>:

2. I will be tearing through packages and fixing them to build with gcc 4.4.2, incrementing their version numbers, upgrading as necessary, etc. Are we all ok with me taking the lead on this? I don't want to hear

Sure - someone has to take the task. Would be nice to have a possibility to send packages, and a description how. For example I have built zip 3.0 on my TT several months ago, was not difficult.

3. In order to do this effectively we really need gcc 4.4.2, binutils 2.20 and a new mintlib release rpms that can be trusted. Keith is

Is there any 'official' site for gcc4 (cross and native) and lib?

-Helmut