Re: [MiNT] Daily freemint kernel builds

Hi,

>>> Does it block something else, so it can be reproduced on aranym for
>>> example?
>
>> Hmm, ftp-download (toswin2/bash) works fine with open fileselector (opened
>> with qed). HighWire stops loading a large website until i press 'Cancel'
>> in fileselector (again opened from qed). What else can i test?

> This is obviously qed: It blocks AES when it calls the fileselector. Open
> the fileselector with C-A-K or from another prog (e.g. zview) to verify.

It happens with qed, Égale, TosWin2 and STGuide, but NOT if i open
the fileselector from zView, MyMail or HighWire.

>> Taskbar:

> SMU

SMU don't run with MinT. I always get an error "SMU needs MagiC4...", no
matter if option "/magxignore" is set or not.

The cascading popups in aFTP work normal, but none of these popups is the
topmost entry in menu.

>>> -Bash: When i open a shell in toswin2, a line
>>>  "id: cannot find name for group ID 121" (various IDs) is displayed
>>> before
>>>  "user@host:/..." appears. In taskmanager i saw that this group id is
>>> from BUBBLEGEM.

> What is the commandline for id?

I don't type anything, just open a shell in TosWin2. Then first "id: ..."
message is displayed, after that the normal user@host:/ line.
What do you mean?

Lars