[MiNT] tos.hyp

> is that it uses numbers as page names, and from what I can tell, that
> is open to change at any time,

This can be changed. But is it at the moment a huge work. I must change more
than 600 Nodes by hand.

> that is open to change at any time, so it is not very reliable for
> referencing purposes

This problem have you with all homepages.

> TOShyp

tos.hyp, please.

> where is the best place to submit changes for both HTML web site
> version, and CVS version

Like Lonny say, the CVS is the source and UDO is like a compiler, with them we
generate the HTML and ST-Guide version. If someone want he can make a RTF
version and print it.

Send your changes to
Michael Bernstein: Michael_Bernstein at mbernstein.de
or me:
gerhard_stoll at gmx.de

On Michaels page you can find the german version:
<http://www.mbernstein.de/atari/prog/tos/index.htm>

Gerhard