Re: [MiNT] Dopendir() fails at hostfs root

Alan Hourihane wrote:
See the new testscase, which fails on an hostfs root, with any kernel.

O.k. That looks like an ARAnyM bug then.

... or a misuse of the hostfs XFS driver by the FreeMiNT kernel.

I'm absolutely not familiar with these directory APIs, but I wonder how the ARAnyM driver could be able to open ".." which is actually the "/" directory, belonging to another filesystem (actually the MiNT virtual root).

--
Vincent Rivière