Re: [MiNT] Gentoo FreeMiNT

The gentoo website hints that it is just Linux, although like most
linux things it's as clear as mud http://www.gentoo.org/
The site tells about "Gentoo Linux", that's difference.

Is Gentoo Mint just another distro ? Do we really need one ?
It sounds like it is just a tarball at the moment, what's
wrong with Easymint ?
[...]

The Sparemint website is looking a bit stale with no package
updates in years and years.
You've replied to yourself ;-)

One big trouble with RPMs is their are pain in ass to cross compile. Personally, I don't do a shot without cross compiler nowadays -- so many libraries to compile / test / recompile and so much time saved...

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org