Re: [MiNT] XaAES & Photoline

On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 17:43:45 , "Helmut Karlowski" <helmut.karlowski@ish.de> wrote:
> > > With XaAES: If I select a popup-menu for Ditherart: After I selected
> > > something the button is gone. Does this really not happen on your computer?
> > >
> > > Did you mean that, Peter?
> > >
> > > Seems to be XaAES-related.
> > >
> > Yes, that is exactly it. If I tab or mouse click in some (not all)
> > of the dialogues then the input fields and labels disappear.
>
> I think I fixed it (was a real bad bug! - thanks for reporting).
>
> Need some more testing, but I will commit it during the next days.
>
> Keyboard-navigation does not really work though (I think it never did).
>
> -Helmut

That's excellent work. Thanks.

Keyboard navigation does work in a lot of cases in many apps
even some really old ones. It's not a disaster in the ones were
it doesn't work. In Photoline, the mouse nav was broken too.

Is anyone aiming to build a proper release in the near future ?
I know there was talk back in Jan/Feb about a release around
now.

Peter