Re: [MiNT] uuencode/decode

Er... that means that renaming uud.ttp to uud and moving it to bin
directory would allow me to invoque it directly from the shell ?
Nope, this was very strange advice.

Helmut sent me a little utility that works fine, except whatever the
amount of files in the directory, it only processes the first one
and exits. Maybe building a little script that explores the directory
and processes each file it finds... is this possible from within Bash ?
What about reading help? From there you can clearly see it accepts only one filename as input (and remote name as optional argument) ...  For processing each file you can use Jean-Francois' command line input.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org