[MiNT] GCC 4.5.0

Hello.

GCC 4.5.0 has just been released, I have updated the MiNT patches and the Cygwin cross-compiler binaries:
http://vincent.riviere.free.fr/soft/m68k-atari-mint/

It works fine, I didn't notice any visible change.
The list of the new features is here:
http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-4.5/changes.html

For people who plan to rebuild the compiler, there is a new dependency: the MPC library.
http://www.multiprecision.org/
For the Cygwin binaries, I have not rebuild that library, instead I have used the official development package.

The speed of the Cygwin cross-compiler seems to have been improved a bit, I think there was something wrong with the previous one, or in the first releases of Cygwin 1.7.x.

I have cleaned up the patch for the configure script of libstdc++-v3, when cross-compiling it uses the same autodetection features as Linux and xBSD, it can't be bad.

I have not updated the Ubuntu binaries yet, I will do that in two weeks when the new version "Lucid Lynx" is released.

Finally, I think the binutils and MiNT patch are now quite mature because from a version to another, there is nothing important to change, and no new bugs.

Enjoy !

--
Vincent Rivière