[MiNT] Vttest seems to hang?

> I can't get vttest to produce useful results.  It seems to hang in some =
> forever loop.
> I've tested it with TosWin (and my own hippie terminal emulator =
> Conholio) with the same result (or rather lack thereof).
>
> Any ideas? It would be really useful when debugging my own =
> VT102-emulator.

Seems there is a bug in MiNT-lib.

Try this prog:

#include <unistd.h>
#include <fcntl.h>

int main(void)
{
        int fd = open("/dev/tty", O_RDWR|O_NDELAY), ch;
        read( fd,  &ch, 1 );

        return 0;
}

It should return immediately, but it waits for a key under MiNT.

I don't know if this is all that prevents vttest from running.

-Helmut