Re: [MiNT] double-click crash

On Tue, 11 May 2010 15:31:31 , "Jo Even Skarstein" <joska@online.no> wrote:

> I'm really curious about your Milan. Your list of problems appears to be
> endless :-) If you like, I can create an exact image of my boot-partition so
> you can test my setup. Just need to get my Milan on-line first.
>
> Jo Even

I am just very good at finding bugs. 30 years of development work
is of some value. I can break anything.  ;-)

I have found the cause of the Ming boot up problem with MP.

I disabled as much as possible and gradually re-enabled things
starting with St-guide. That failed so I disabled it and started
again. I was able to re-enable everything except st-guide.
Without ST-Guide.acc and it boots up without problems.

Thanks for the help and suggestions.

Regards,

Peter