Re: [MiNT] Fwd: MiNTLib sh-compliant includepath

Alan Hourihane wrote:
I have always been annoyed to not see the full expanded command line when
compiling the MiNTLib. It can be achieved by using the $(shell function of make.

So instead of using:
	-I$$(<$(top_srcdir)/includepath)
use:
	-I$(shell cat $(top_srcdir)/includepath)

Miro/Vincent,

I completely forgot about this and just committed.

Let me know if there's any problems.

We had abandoned that solution, since it resulted in slower compilation times (need to fork an additional shell and cat when compiling every file).

I had proposed that alternative solution and it had been committed: