Re: [MiNT] INI : File not found - The return!

Am 02.05.2010, 20:18 Uhr, schrieb Jean-Luc CECCOLI <Jean-Luc.Ceccoli@wanadoo.fr>:

When I upgrade to future releases, I'll carefully look at this!
And, BTW, why not write somewhere on the pages something like :
"If, after upgrading to a newer version, deleting the older one
 is not possible and gives a TOS -36 error, etc."

Why not put xaloader somewhere in $PATH or the directory where init runs?

Also $SYSDIR/xaaes/xaloader.prg would be better.

It's not very polite by init not to tell what file it did not find.

--
Helmut Karlowski