Re: [MiNT] tos.hyp: vq_devinfo

Am 09.05.2010, 08:16 Uhr, schrieb Gerhard Stoll <gerhard_stoll@gmx.de>:

Is tos.hyp wrong?

Maybe.

The problem is that I lost overview about that function.

I agree it is confusing.

- I know that vq_devinfo came with NVDI 3.00.
- There is also a function vqt_devinfo with the same opcode (248) in
  SpeedoGDOS 4. Can you find in the tos.hyp, the link in vq_devinfo
  is broken.

Yes, the listing in

http://toshyp.atari.org/de/007006.html

lists vq_devinfo 2 times, both are linked to vq_devinfo.

I think vqt_devinfo is until 4.0 and since 4.2 is like the NVDI
binding vq_devinfo. But I am not sure.

As no one seems to know maybe it's not important, but the links should be fixed.

--
Helmut Karlowski