Re: [MiNT] RAMFS & kernel

On Sat, 12 Jun 2010 22:31:33 , Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no> wrote:
> On 06/12/2010 10:17 PM, Alan Hourihane wrote:
> > I've been reading this thread but I must say I'm lost as to what to do
> > to reproduce.
> >
> > Can someone list the actual steps and I'll see what the problem really
> > is.
>
> 1. Set clipbrd (xaaes.cnf) to point to a folder in /ram (e.g.
> clipbrd=u:\ram\clipbrd)
> 2. Boot XaAES and make sure that the folder above exists.
> 3. Start qed.
>
> Jo Even

The plot thickens.

I was going to do my zip extract ramdisc issue one step at a time.

1. downloaded a zip: http://www.ijg.org/files/

2. opened it with arcview

3. dragged the content to an open ramdisc window

4. the unzip was waiting for input from the keyboard (the bug)
  so I assumed that there was still stuff in the ramdisc with the
 same name. This was odd because I had only just booted the Milan.

5. rebooted

6. repeated from 1-3 and got the same problem. The unzip thinks that
the files all ready exist.

7. tried using Two-in-one which is configured to use a different
unzip util and it also thinks that the file exist in u/ram

Peter