Re: [MiNT] Keyboard-problem with XaAES helmut-branch

On Fri, 11 Jun 2010 21:34:22 , Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no> wrote:
> I'm having an odd problem with the keyboard with Helmut's XaAES. Ctrl+Q
> (and perhaps other Ctrl-combos too, but I haven't noticed any so far) is
> often missed. Quite often I have to press Ctrl+Q repeatedly before the
> application reacts.

I've had this periodically for a long time. It seems like certain
odd circumstances make the application deaf to Ctrl+Q

I have noticed a reluctance to top a some windows, mostly Thing
and Toswin but I have been using them a lot so it might be more
general. If it happens, I have to click on the desktop or use
Multistrip to top the window.

Peter