Re: [MiNT] Libcurl-ssl / RPM package

Am Montag, den 14.06.2010, 15:50 +0200 schrieb Peter Slegg

> I always unbderstood that the maths in ssl were fairly heavy and
> that an fpu was more or less essential.

... and now that I know there is no way of utilising the FPU for the 68000
target, I think the compilation of libcurl-ssl / netsurf for 68020-60 is a
must.

> Perhaps someone without an fpu processor could test CAB ssl or
> Links ssl on an ssl webpage ?

He probably waits for a long time, then the Atari has calculated his own
Key for Diffie Hellman Key exchange and sends it to the server, but the
server already has dropped the client because of the long idle time. At
least that's what I imagine...