Re: [MiNT] Sparemint urls

On 6/3/2010 9:14 AM, Paul Wratt wrote:
On Sun, May 30, 2010 at 11:46 AM, Mark Duckworth
<mduckworth@atari-source.org>  wrote:
On 5/29/10 3:50 PM, Paul Wratt wrote:
I cant find the thread or posts recently made regarding:
1 - the RPM upload url

ftp://sparemint.org/incoming/
2 - the latest RPMs page

http://sparemint.org/sparemint/NEWS.html

Two new icons in the middle of the page.
note that I also cant find the latest linked into the old site menu either

Can someone help me out

Cheers

Paul

thanks for the replys

especially big thanks to Mark for the new (?) links

question:
  "are all the html pages accessible from the cvs"

If so, then I'd like to submit a cleaned up set, mostly its just:
<LINK rel="stylesheet" href="../sparemint.css" type="text/css">
needing to be
<LINK rel="stylesheet" href="../../sparemint.css" type="text/css">

I think, I would need to check to be double sure..

Cheers

Paul

It depends on the page. I know of a problem in the perl script used to generate package pages has the wrong link info similar to what you have above. But it's for images.

look for the buildsite link at the bottm of the page to see if it's used to create the page you have in question.

Rob