Re: [MiNT] mintlib / free assert failed

On 6/4/10 5:35 AM, Vincent Rivière wrote:
m0n0 wrote:
I'll try to provide a test case, but as I said, it just happens when I
include an file directly, which maybe triggers an recursive include (
thats what I could imagine).

It would be fantastic if you could make a reproducible testcase ! This bug is a headache for people building native packages. However, this bug occurs inside make, and you say you can fix it by changing an include in a source file ? This is very strange...

Well if he triggers it inside of gcc that is immensely interesting because it means multiple programs triggered that assert.

Thanks,
Mark