Re: [MiNT] Mixing binary code for different machine... is it ok?

m0n0 wrote:
Ok, thanks for the explanation! That mean's I'll have to figure out how to
compile with the right libs when compiling netsurf with -m68020 option.

Normally, it is easy.
First, be sure to link with the "gcc" command, not "ld".
If you like to link with libfoo.a, simply add "-lfoo" on the link command line, as well as the CPU option. This will automatically find the right library from the right place.

However, since we have not yet integrated Patrice's sanity patch, if a library does not exist for a specific CPU, the 68000 one will be linked silently, even if it is wrong as I explained !

You can add the -Wl,-t option on the link command line and you will see exactly which files are linked into your executable.

--
Vincent Rivière