Re: [MiNT] Mixing binary code for different machine... is it ok?

m0n0 wrote:
About the 68000 openssl version:

when I do
objdump -af /usr/lib/libssl.a

it spits out:
architecture: m68k:68020, flags 0x00000000:

To me this seems like an version for 68020. How should I interpret this
output?

This architecture is related to the a.out format, is not significant for us (unfortunately). This value is hardcoded into the binutils, or in the object files regardless to the actual CPU, I don't remember.

I would be good to have some clue about the CPU options used by a .o or .a file, but currently it is not possible.

--
Vincent Rivière