Re: [MiNT] MiNTLib 0.59.1 for your testing pleasure....

Paul Wratt wrote:
If 2.95.3 sources were to be updated to be compiled with 4.x.x, (if I
were doing it) I would at least have a look at the current patches to
see what was involved with adding CF support. Or am I missing, or over
simplifying, something here..

In the official GCC sources, support for some ColdFire CPUs has appeared in GCC 3.x or something like this. The ColdFire V4e is supported since GCC 4.x.

GCC 2.x is unable to produce code for ColdFire. It is a lot of work to add support for a new target CPU in GCC. Feel free to do it yourself, if you like.

--
Vincent Rivière