[MiNT] warning: you are using the weird XPG version of basename

Hello,

I believe this message shows up since I updated to mintlib 0.59.1 when I
link netsurf.:
/usr/local/lib/libcurl.a(formdata.o):formdata.o:(.text+0x4b0): warning:
you are using the weird XPG version of `basename'.

I can't assure that this is really caused by the new mintlib, but I'm
pretty sure this warning was never shown before the update.

 Btw. netsurf gives me now Buserros, I hope (for you ;) ) this is not
caused by mintlib 0.59-1, I'm investigating further...

Greets,
Ole